Vision and Ethos
At Bevington we believe that all pupils should thrive within a safe and happy learning environment both inside and outside of the classroom. We provide all pupils with a high-quality education which empowers them to acquire, demonstrate and articulate knowledge and skills to achieve their personal best. We want all our pupils to be confident, determined, positive and embrace learning allowing them the opportunities to fail and grow in words and actions to successfully face the next stage in their lives. We create kind, respectful and positive members of the community.
Our Core Values
Everything we do at Bevington is based on living our three core values of:
Underpinned by our core values, our strategic priorities bring our vision and purpose to life. We achieve this through:
- Providing a bespoke curriculum that is designed to give our children all the knowledge and skills they need to pass successfully through to the next stage of their education. We understand the value of all subjects, so we teach them all.
- Providing a teaching staff who have exemplary subject knowledge and a fantastic work ethic. They are real life role models from a range of backgrounds and experiences.
- Valuing our community, heritage and neighbours. We are a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
- Providing well-designed specialist facilities so that pupils can learn in challenging and stimulating environments. This means we can experiment, hypothesise and research in depth with the tools we need to hand.
- Positioning safeguarding, pastoral care and pupil welfare as our highest priority.